| Tournament Information/Rules
• $80.00 per contestant if entry is received by April 15th. After the 15th the fee is $90.00 per contestant. April 29th is the last day to
enter. You cannot register after April 29th, no exceptions.
• Captain’s meeting is Friday May 17th at 8:00PM. One person from your team or you boat driver/guide must attend. This is
• Entry fee includes 1 year membership to CCA.
• Food vendors will be on the grounds Friday and Saturday.
• It is illegal to bring alcoholic beverages on the tournament grounds. We have a TABC license to serve alcohol. Your cooperation
will be greatly appreciated.
• REDFISH/TROUT – Redfish – at least 20” and not greater than 28”. Trout – at least 15” and not greater than 25”. Your team must
decide the Redfish and Trout to weigh in prior to approaching the weigh master. If you bring an undersized or oversized fish to the weigh
master, you will not be allowed to go back to your ice chest to get a different fish.
• Stringer – The team stringer consists of 3 trout and one redfish. Put these fish in the team’s fish bag provided at weigh in. Coolers
will not be allowed in the weigh in area, they are allowed in the line.
• FISHING LICENSE – You must have a valid/current fishing license from Texas Parks and Wildlife to fish in this tournament. Please
fish this tournament by the rules enforced by Texas Parks and Wildlife. Citations for not observing these rules are very expensive; they
disqualify your team from the tournament, and could just ruin your day!
• “One pole per angler” – You can have more that one rod and reel on the boat, but you cannot fish with more than one at a time.
• Team – This is an amateur fishing tournament. Up to four women and one guide/driver per boat. All individuals on the boat must be
listed on the registration form. Guides are not allowed to fish, boat drivers are not allowed to fish unless they are one of the ladies on the
• Assistance – Someone may assist you in baiting your hook, casting, and netting. It is your job to “set the hook” and reel the fish to
the boat or net.
• Fishing Boundaries – South of the Victoria Barge Channel and North of the J.F.K. Causeway. No jetty, surf, dock or pier fishing.
Please do not sneak south of the JFK Causeway.
• Time – Fishing begins at official sunrise on Saturday, May 18th. Time will be posted at the kick-off meeting on Friday. Weigh in not
earlier than 12:00PM and you must be in sight of the weigh master no later than 4:00PM, no exceptions.
• Ties – In the event of a weigh tie, length will prevail. Decisions of the weigh master, Bud, are final.
• Refusal – Tournament Committee reserves the right to refuse application of entry, with or without cause, at its sole discretion. Any
applicant refused entry shall be entitled to a refund of their entry fee.
• Altering Fish – The fish weighed in cannot be altered in any way. Tails cannot be cut, nothing can be stuffed in them, and they must
be fresh and caught on tournament day. The fish must be caught within the tournament boundaries.
• Polygraph – All contestants agree to take a polygraph test if required by a Babes on the Bay or CCA Board Member or the Babes
on the Bay weigh master. Such test shall be taken at the time and place requested by the Aransas Bay CCA Chapter. Failure to take or
pass a polygraph will result in disqualification from this tournament and all future “Babes” events. The individual taking the test may be a
team member or the guide/boat driver.
• If you have ever been disqualified from any fishing tournament, you will not be qualified to fish Babes on the Bay
• Information - Call Karol Scardino @ 361-386-0028 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org web page www.babesonthebay.com
1. Team with Professional Guide – (any bait)
2. Team with Professional Guide – (artificial only)
3. Team with Non-professional Guide – (any bait)
4. Team with Non-Professional Guide – (artificial only)
5. Babe-ette Junior Division (16 yrs and under)
1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Place Prizes for the first 4 Divisions
Additional Prizes For:
Babe-ette Division – 16 years old and under – heaviest fish!
Friday, May 17, kick-off at Rockport Festival Grounds, Rockport, Texas, from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
Captain’s Meeting Friday 8:00 PM MANDATORY
Saturday, May 18, fishing starts at sunrise and weigh in at Rockport Festival Grounds,
Award presentation will follow the weigh in (approx. 6:00 PM).
There are separate pots for guided artificial, guided any bait, non-guided artificial and non-guided any bait.
1 Heaviest Red - $50.00
2 Heaviest Trout - $50.00
3 Heaviest Stringer - $50.00
Your team can enter cash pots on Friday night only.
The pots will pay 1st and 2nd. 80% to first and 20% to second.
|May 17-18, 2013
|© Copyright 1999 Babes On The Bay All Rights Reserved